Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Now Playing: Mountainfilm

It's officially Day Two of the Stephen Colbert Watch and still no word from the Bermuda-bound funnyman on whether he'd like yours truly to guide him across the island when he arrives in May. Fingers firmly crossed on that one, but in case you're hankering for some interesting television that doesn't necessarily include Colbert but definitely includes me, then check out Now Playing: Mountainfilm, my guide to Outside Television's latest lineup of inspired programming. Spoiler alert: I, along with pro-skier Lynsey Dyer co-host the show so perhaps I'm a little bit biased, but the independent documentary films airing this week are indeed worth tuning into (that's me and the crew on location in Telluride). Interested? Then read all about it here. In the meantime, I'll be back tomorrow with your regularly scheduled Bermuda Shorts programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment