Tuesday, August 31, 2010

And We're Back!

Clearly I've been away for awhile: My last two posts were about recent assignments in Colorado and today's is about a Smoky Mountain getaway in North Carolina, which of course has nothing to do with Bermuda but I'm hoping you can cut me some slack given the frantic pace of travel this August. That said, all of your Bermuda news will return promptly tomorrow morning. In the meantime however, check out today's post on Outside Television about my latest trip to a rustic yet luxurious inn called The Swag adjacent to Great Smoky Mountains National Park (also known as one of the 1,000 Places to See Before You Die as chosen by author Patricia Shultz). As you'll see it was a wonderful place to call home for a few days. That, and the pictures just might speak for themselves. See that overlook? That's the view from Hemphill Bald. Want more? Then head on over to Outside Television and read The Life Outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment