Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Shameless Self-Promotion

If you've found Bermuda Shorts because you've just watched my chat with Huffington Post's Paul Brady about Bermuda, then welcome! Bermuda Shorts is indeed your one-stop shop for everything you need to know about the island. Currently we're tracking Hurricane Katia, celebrating the start of lobster season and enjoying sand sculpture competitions on Horseshoe Bay. But if you've wandered onto my site and haven't seen today's live chat about Bermuda, well, what are you waiting for? Head over to AOL's Huffington Post Travel where you can watch a short interview from my surfboarded office in Southampton (or just click play below). Among other insider tips, you'll learn where to score a great Bermuda rum swizzle, how to best explore the island from the water and a few of my top secluded pink sand beaches. Enjoy, and thanks for watching!










If you've found my blog because of

No comments:

Post a Comment