Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Life Outside

As some of you may know, in addition to writing for publications like The New York Times and Caribbean Travel+Life, I’m also an on-camera correspondent for Outside Television, a brand new network that’s affiliated with Outside magazine, which just launched in June. It’s a fantastic gig, as earlier posts about filming for the network in Telluride clearly attest. But today’s not about Mountainfilm. It's not even about Bermuda. Today is about my latest network gig: Introducing The Life Outside, my weekly blog over on Outside Television. Last week I introduced myself to the network’s millions of active, inspired viewers with a run down of what I was up to in Colorado. And today you can read all about my experience with mountain-climber-turned-humanitarian Greg Mortenson, who I met while in filming in Colorado (that's us at a book signing during the festival). As you’ll see, he’s a very interesting guy. The New York Times sure thinks so and I'm pleased that I got to share just one hour with this amazing citizen of the world. Now what are you waiting for? Go read The Life Outside. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment