Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Just Back: Florida!

It sure has been awhile, although I guess that's what happens when one is off galavanting in Florida, which is exactly where I've been for the past week. Among other inspired adventures while in the Sunshine State I was privileged to take a cruise aboard the Allure of the Seas, the newest and largest ship from Royal Caribbean. In case you're wondering what life is like on the ship in addition for ways to stay active while aboard (like the dual rock-climbing walls; that's me up there!) check out my Outside Television blog This Way Out and read Aboard the Allure of the Seas. And yes, I'll be back tomorrow with all the news that's fit to print from Bermuda, where it's currently 75 degrees and sunny. Ahh yes, it's good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment