Tuesday, November 16, 2010

On Island Time

It takes a certain kind of person to live on an island. A love of rum always helps, as does an affinity for the water, which as March-born Pieces I've always had. Of course when your hobbies also consist of surfing, snorkeling and scuba-diving it's always a bonus when you live close to shore. That's why I loved reading last month's issue of Outside, which had a great package on island-inspired adventures titled Cay Party. Like Outside's editors and contributors, I too have done my fair share of island travel, so in case you need even more suggestions for great excursions within eyeshot of the water then head on over to my Outside Television blog, This Way Out and read On Island Time, about four of my favorites around the world (yes, one of them is right here in Bermuda and no, that picture is not local; click on the links above to find out where that stunning slice of sand is). In the meantime I'll be back tomorrow with your regularly scheduled Bermuda Shorts programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment